Videohive Seamless Transitions v6.5.9 21797912 – Premiere Pro Extension
Seamless Transitions 21797912- Premiere Pro Extension – Videohive 21797912
Videohive Seamless Transitions v6.5.9 details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Update for MacOS users (6.6.0), who owns machines with M1 processors. If you get “Lib init failed” error – simply update to the latest version.
The best Premiere Pro transitions bundled with THE PLUGIN
We were the first one on Videohive who combined Premiere Pro transitions with the plugin.
- Easy & fast installation (less than a minute)
- No need to resave project files before the import
- No need to disable layers before applying transitions!
- Auto-resize to any resolution / aspect ratio
- Awesome plugin included with the project
- Works with any FPS
- Works with any resolution
- 100% Premiere Pro (No After Effects needed)
- Easy to use even if you are a beginner
- User-friendly project structure
- Fast previews right inside Premiere Pro
- Various transition speed
- Sound FX included
- Prompt technical support
- Premiere Pro CC 2020 14.0 or higher
- GPU acceleration (Cuda or OpenCL)
Please note, that some effects are not supported by Radeon GPU (OpenCL), such as VR Glitch for example. So just switch to Metal in your GPU acceleration settings to fix this.
- Music is not included: Track 1, Track 2
- Images are not included. Source: Unsplash, Reshot
- Videos are not included. Links
- Feel free to email me if you’re wondering about music used in the promo video
version 6.5.8 – 16 August, 2021
Fix for MacOS users with M1 processors.