Videohive Map Route Generator V4 21686169 Free Download – After Effects Projects + Extension
Videohive Map Route Generator V4 – After Effects Templates & Extension – Videohive 21686169
Map Route Generator V4 details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Videohive Map Route Generator V4 21686169 Free Download
Videohive Map Route Generator V4 21686169 Crk
- Project resolution: UltraHD 3840×2160 and FullHD 1920×1080
- Compatible with all versions of After Effects from cs5 to CC
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- No Plugins required
- Expressions universalized
- User friendly
- Fast to customize
- Video tutorial included
- Free support
- Element 3D plugin supported
- No Keyframes or markers to manage
- Add Unlimited points
- Automatic Camera Animation
- Stop on selected point function
- 20 Texts styles: image tabs, description tabs, call-outs with single line and call-outs with 2 lines
- 6 trackers style with the possibility of using your custom tracker
- 10 pins + 1 custom pin
- Three 4K pre rendered intro scenes
- Automatic path creation
- 4k and Full HD version
- Realtime animation updates
Map Route Generator is a template based on an After Effects project controlled by the included script.
It includes 3 different auto animation options:
- Follow path: the camera follows the path creation, keeping the altitude and the distance that you set with the slider controls.
- Rotate around tracker: this is similar to the follow path, but the camera also rotates around the tracker.
- Free Camera: in this case the script algorithm calculates the position of your points and creates a free camera movement; if you don’t like the generated camera movement, don’t worry: just press the “Random seed” button and the script will calculate a new camera animation!
Using the script you can also set the tracker style, enable or disable the depth of field, switch your path from solid to dashes, set the path thickness and color, add or remove the shadow below the path and tracker and set the shadow distance from the ground, replace the locator points with pins and connect your info tabs or call-outs directly on your placed points.
If you want to use your custom pin or custom tracker, you just have to import them into the project, then select them from the script.
All available pins, trackers and info tabs are fully customizable; it means that each element has an own color control panel where you can change all colors.
The music used in this video preview is not included
Image used (not included in the project):
Human body By Sasssy profile – Собствена творба, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=48991739
metro: By Sameboat (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Simon’s 1888 Gothenburg map By Ludvig Simon (Riksarkivet, Landsarkivet i Göteborg) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
How To Install Map Route Generator V4 21686169 (Crk)