Videohive KeysBinder v1.05 12606382 Free Download – Free Script Download
Download KeysBinder v1.05 – After Effects Script – Videohive 12606382
KeysBinder v1.05 details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Videohive KeysBinder v1.05 12606382 Free Download
KeysBinder | After Effects Script
Hello everyone! This is KeysBinder – an After Effects script, created by the author (me) to other authors (you) on videohive. KeysBinder allows you to put complex animation in one simple slider. What does it mean? Do you ever want to give your customers the easy tool to control animation? Something like you already do with the colors. But now with whole animation. Where buyers can change it by few clicks. So now you can! KeysBinder groups keys together and creates slider that will control that group.
It’s a perfect script for those who like great flexibility in their projects.
- Tested on CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2018, CC2019, CC2021
- Works in all language versions.
- Very simple to use.
- Works with any properties (positions, colors, masks, etc… with everything).
- Can group as many keys as you want, and creates as many groups as you want. There is no limits.
- Creates a checkbox that can deactivate all effect of the script. So your customers may choose: they want to work with your “preset” animation, or turn it off and work with the original keys.
- The script doesn’t slow down projects. Performance is the same (almost) as before using the script.
- Video tutorial 31 minutes long is included. Explains every part of the script.
- Buyers no need to purchase the script. You bind keys, and after that your project can work without KeysBinder.
Unfortunately KeysBinder is not a perfect tool and it has several important limitations. So I warn you here.
- The control slider may include only 2 keys from 0 to 100.
- You can’t add or remove keys from a property that was already binded. You can only change values of keys.
- ATTENTION: The script don’t work with properties that have expressions. Actually there is a way how you can use your expression with the script, but I don’t guarantee that it will work without issues (there are too many variations). So keep in mind that this script don’t support expressions, but there is a (very) small chance that it will work. (More details in the video tutorial.)