Gumroad – Cinematic Lighting in Blender Free Download – Free Course Download
Cinematic Lighting in Blender is a Course. Cinematic Lighting in Blender – Gumroad details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Gumroad – Cinematic Lighting in Blender Free Download
Level-up your 3D lighting skills by watching a premium 6+ hour course that offers a step-by-step guide for setting up cinematic lighting in Blender.
It’s all really simple: lighting is everything! After all in order to see ANYTHING we NEED light. As 3D artists we all know this obvious truth but we’re still too often guilty of spending WAY more time on the modeling and barely a thought to the lighting when it’s that which makes or breaks a scene.
The Secret of Lighting That is NOT FLAT
Does it sound familiar? “Sometimes a scene can just look so ‘meh’ or lack any feeling? No matter what I do, lighting just… looks ‘too CG’ and lifeless?”
It may look like some successful lighting artists just intuitively ‘know’ what to do and naturally have the ‘eye’. Whether it is conscious or not they will be using a kind of to-do list for where to place the lights, how to set the right levels and so on.
If you simply tick most or even some of the boxes from this list, it will instantly improve the result. Good news: it’s not rocket science, lighting in Blender can be learned fairly easily if you know where to start.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
* A premium 6+ hour step-by-step guide for lighting in Blender
* Learn to light character shots, still life (and object) shots and 3D environments
* Get to know Cycles AND Eevee lighting workflows
* Project Files: get all environments shown in the course and useful assets such as node groups, textures and models
* Closed Captions (English) manually edited for all videos
* A full explanation of all the qualities of lighting that help any render feel more alive and cinematic
- ▶ Premiere Pro Templates Free
- ▶ After Effects project Free
- ▶ Free Softwares
- ▶ Free Course
- ▶ Free Graphics & Vector Art