Class101 Finding Your Appeal Characters, Props, and Backgrounds Free Download – Free Course Download
Class101 – Finding Your Appeal Characters, Props, and Backgrounds – Choo – Tutorial Collection
Class101 – Finding Your Appeal Characters, Props, and Backgrounds details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Class101 Finding Your Appeal Characters, Props, and Backgrounds Free Download
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This class is for anyone who are uncertain about their artistic direction or for those of you who want to take your art to the next level by practicing the observation, simplification, and stylisation of characters, props, and backgrounds that compose a polished scene. If you are trying to establish an art style that is uniquely and naturally yours, this class is fit for you.
– Meet Your Instructor: Choo!
– Introduction to the course
Chapter 1: Collect what inspires you to broaden your visual library
– Gathering inspiration (from others and your surroundings)
– Pinpoint your favourite visuals and what your eye is drawn to
– Exercising your drawing muscles with and without reference
– Practicing what you’ve learned from observation and adding to your visual library
Chapter 2: Explore your style
– The basics of your style
– Dissecting your inspiration and bringing what you learn to your work
– Symbol drawing, shorthand, and drawing from observation
– Finding your personal focus
Chapter 3: Add personality to objects
– Storytelling through object design (overview)
– Simple object (cardboard boxes)
– More complex object (toys, food)
– Collecting some objects and composing an interesting still life
Chapter 4: Add personality to backgrounds
– Storytelling through background (The keys to a lived-in space)
– How to compose appealing backgrounds
– Object placement and keeping things relative
Chapter 5: Design characters to match into backgrounds
– Simple vs complex character design, and when to use which
– How to make characters feel like they fit in
Chapter 6: Develop a color palette
– Colour theory basics, how to apply or ignore them
– Building mood using colour
Chapter 7: Bring it all together
– Thumbnails and composing a drawing
– Researching, mood board, and gathering references
– Put it all together!
Chapter 8: Put finishing touches
– Continuing to build on your style in the future, and growing confidence!
– Congratulations on Completing the Course!