Download Boris FX Mocha Pro 2021 v8.0.2 Build 95 – Free Plugins Download
Boris FX Mocha Pro 2021 v8.0.2 Free Download – Adobe Plugins Collection
Free Download Boris FX Mocha Pro 2021 for Adobe, OFX and Standalone is the Academy Award-winning planar tracking tool for visual effects and post-production. With a proven record on the world’s most notable film and television projects, Mocha is valued by effects artists and editors for its unique ability to reduce the time-consuming keyframing associated with high-end VFX and finishing.
Boris FX Mocha Pro 2021 details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Overview of Boris FX Mocha Pro 2021 Benefits
Mocha is the world’s most recognized and powerful planar tracking tool for VFX and post-production. Mocha Pro features GPU-accelerated tracking and object removal, advanced masking with edge-snapping, stabilization, lens calibration, 3D camera solver, stereo 360/VR support, and more.
It adds industry-standard OpenColorIO color management for consistent and predictable color display across industry workflows. OCIO support is compatible with the Academy Color Encoding Specification (ACES) and enables improved color-managed workflows with high-end post-production and VFX applications such as Silhouette, Foundry’s NUKE, Autodesk Flame, Avid Media Composer, and more.
Overview of Boris FX Mocha Pro 2021 Features
- New workspaces with Mocha Essentials interface
- GPU-accelerated object removal delivers faster rendering
- New spline tools for faster masking: Magnetic Spline with edge snapping, Freehand Spline, and Geometric Shape Tools
- Retina/High DPI monitor resolution support
- Award-winning 360/VR tools now included
- Stereo 360 planar tracking & masking
- Unique spherical 360 workspace
- Horizon stabilization & reorient
- New & improved GPU-accelerated object removal
- Stereoscopic masking tools: Anaglyph view, L/H Hero mode
- Lens workflow for Equirectangular to flattened conversions
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD CPU with four or more cores
- Memory: 16 GB or more
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage
- Graphics Card: High-end NVIDIA Quadro, TITAN or GeForce Pascal, e.g. Quadro P5000 or GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Monitor: 1920×1080 or higher, including high dpi 4k monitors
- Minimal Requirements:
- Processor: 64-bit
- Memory: At least 4 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL 2.1 for basic functions. For GPU-accelerated tracking and remove, OpenCL 1.2 is required
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1440×900 pixels