Blender 2.8 – Hard Surface Character Creation Free Download – Free Course Download
Skillshare – Blender 2.8 – Hard Surface Character Creation – Merlin Peppler – Tutorial Collection
Blender 2.8 – Hard Surface Character Creation By Merlin Peppler details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Skillshare Blender 2.8 – Hard Surface Character Creation Free Download
What you will learn
- subsurf modeling to create the parts of the character (Helmet, Mask, Chest Armor)
- creating realistic metal and glass materials with simple node setups (Black Metal, Grey Metal, Silver Metal, Black Glass)
- adding objects with emission shader as lighting around the character
- setting up the camera and create some quick renders to find your favourite camera angle
- creating a high quality 4K render with Blenders path tracing render engine Cycles
Merlin Peppler – Founder of CGI-Guy, Sci-Fi Nerd and 3D Artist @ CREATE 3D
- Blender 2.8 or beyond (available for free)
- navigating in 3D Viewport
- difference between Verticies, Edges and Faces
- usage of Modifiers (Mirror, Subsurf)
- usage of Perspective and Orthographic Views
You will receive my original .blend file with the finished project.
We will use blueprints with original dimensions as a reference for creating the 3D model.
These blueprints were only created for this course and are not available anywhere else.
I also suggest that you search for other reference images online to get an idea of what we are creating in detail.
Everything I used to create this course
Assets (Free Licence)
- Music: Olympus by Ross Bugden (Soundcloud)
- Fonts: Bebas Neue by Ryoichi Tsunekawa (dafont), Star Jedi by Boba Fonts (dafont)
- Intro / Outro / Notifications: Designed by RKMFX (Youtube) edited by CGI-Guy
- Music: Blast by EdRecords (Bensound)
Software (Open Source)
- Blender 2.8 by The Blender Foundation (3D Modeling)
- Open Broadcaster Software by Jim (Video Capturing)
- Vegas Pro 14 by MAGIX Software GmbH (Video Editing)
- ERA-D by Accusonus (Audio Editing)