Download FREE Superluminal Stardust 1.6.0 for Adobe After Effects – Aescripts – Free Plugins Download
Aescripts Superluminal Stardust 1.6.0 for Adobe After Effects Free Download – After Effects Plugins
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3|
Free Download Superluminal Stardust 1.6.0 for Adobe After Effects it is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects.
Stardust version 1.6 is available now. It is another Free update to all current customers.
Introducing a new and exciting feature – Volume Rendering: Create beautiful and captivating smoke effects from any particle system setup. Import VDB files from other 3D packages for stunning simulations to control and render with AE’s camera inside your composition for easy and seamless integration with your compositing workflow.
Stardust is an innovative Adobe After Effects plug-in for the creation of stunning particle and object-based motion graphics and effects. Its groundbreaking interface allows for combining 3D models, particles, effects, and more, all existing and interacting in one shared space, enabling unparalleled integration between powerful tools delivering creative expression never before possible in After Effects. Make your vision come to life using 3D physics, Replica animation engine, 3D Model Library, and hundreds of other features. Easily create complex effects using any of the hundreds of shipped presets, or build setups ground up using the modular workflow.
Overview of Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects Features
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- One Tool, Single 3D space.
- One click smart presets.
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
- Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- After Effects CC2015 and later , GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space
Superluminal Stardust 1.6.0 Free Download [Tutorial ADDED]
–Please Download From Fileup/Nitroflare–