Aescripts Ouroboros v2.0.3 Free Download – Free Plugins Download After Effects
Ouroboros v2.0.3 for After Effects – Aescripts – After Effects Plugins
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6|
Aescripts Ouroboros details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Aescripts Ouroboros Free Download
With Ouroboros 2 you can create multiple strokes on one single path in After Effects.
With Ouroboros you can create multiple strokes on one single path in After Effects. This can quickly create some really detailed looking stroke effects in your scene. I teamed up with Remco Janssen ( who created Expressionist ) to create this new version.
After effects plugins typically cost around $30 but Ouroboros will always be a gift to the community. If you find it useful and want to invest, you can name your own price or think about it as buying us a coffee or lunch. When you support us financially and through feedback—it allows us to keep making the tool better over time.
- Create centered Line, Square, Circle and Triangle.
- Create multiple strokes on one single path.
- Color multiple strokes with one color control.
- Set random Stroke Width for each stroke.
- Mainain Stoke Width when original path scales.
- Set random Opacity for each stroke.
- Trim each stroke indevidually.
- Set a random lenght and offset on the path.
- Trim all the strokes useing the original stroke.
- Link the Start and End to the original stroke.
- Delay the animation of each stroke over time.
- Randomize the time of delayed animations.
- Add a contuniues speed to the strokes.
- Add random speed to each stroke.
- Keyframe the speed of all the strokes.
- Add Dots on the start and end of each line.
- Change the stroke direction.
- Change cap and join of all strokes.
- Change the random seed.