Aescripts Bodymovin v5.8.0 Free Download – Free Plugins Download After Effects
Bodymovin v5.8.0 for After Effects – Aescripts – After Effects Plug-ins
|After Effects||2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
Aescripts Bodymovin v5.8.0 Free Download
Bodymovin – Lottie
An After Effects extension to export Lottie animations. Animations are exported by default as .json files that use the lottie.js player that comes along with the plugin. You can render animations in the browser on svg, canvas and html. It supports a subset of After Effects features. Animations can also be played natively on iOS and Android using Lottie
Exports animations to json files and pngs (if necessary).
Animations can be played on the web via the bodymovin player or natively in iOS and Android through Lottie.
For playing the animations, get the player in the extension panel, and load it in a browser.
- paths, ellipses, stars, rectangles
- fills, stroke, gradient fills and gradient strokes
- trim paths (partial)
- rounded corners
- transforms (position, anchor point, rotate, scale, opacity, skew, skew axis)
- Most fonts are supported, they can be exported as shapes or as text provided you load the font on the browser
- A single text declination is supported per textbox.
- Not supported: text decorations like Small caps, or Vertical Scale.
- Cameras (partial)
- Expressions. Partially supported. More and more expressions are supported on each release.
- If you have any trouble with one, let us know.
- Expression sliders are supported.
General supported properties
- transform (rotate,scale,position,anchor point, opacity)
- time remap
- masks (additive, and in some cases difference, inverted and subtractive)
- luma and alpha masks (with the svg renderer)
Supported effects (with the svg/html renderer)
- pro levels
- drop shadow
5.8.0 – Nov 8, 2021
– FEATURE: added content-visibility prop support
– FEATURE: added header check for json type (improves initial parsing specially on large files)
– FEATURE: added lottie.useWebWorker method to support loading file on a separate web worker (different than the first feature)
– FEATURE: added frame rate to comp on export (not supported by payers yet)
– FIX: random seed expression fix