Aescripts AfterCodecs v1.10.8 Free Download – Free Plugins Download After Effects & Premiere Pro
AfterCodecs v1.10.8 for After Effects & Premiere Pro – Aescripts – After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder Plugins
|After Effects||2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
|Media Encoder||2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014|
|Premiere||2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
AfterCodecs Aescripts details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Aescripts AfterCodecs Free Download
After Effects, Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder native exporters bringing you ProRes / H264 / H265 / HAP codecs for excellent quality and lightweight videos, on Windows and OSX, no Quicktime needed anymore!
Filling the codec gap
H264 / H265 : the best and fastest compression
Optimize your workflow !
- One license is for the same user on up to two computers not used at the same time
- Mac OSX : 10.12 (Sierra) / 10.13 (High Sierra) / 10.14 (Mojave) / 10.15 (Catalina)
- Microsoft Windows : version 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Adobe CC 2014 to 2020 included
Codecs and containers:
- [MOV] ProRes: 6 official profiles (422 LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ / 4444 / XQ) and 2 unofficial profiles (422 Ultra / 4444 Light). ProRes 4444 Light / 4444 / XQ supports the Alpha Channel.
- [MOV] HAP GPU accelerated codecs: 4 codecs (Hap, Hap Alpha, Hap Q and Hap Q Alpha), you can choose disable Snappy compression and change the number of CPU chunks, and for Hap and Hap Alpha you can choose your compression algorithm (each have their own tradeoff between speed and quality)
- [MOV] [MP4] x264: best H264 / AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264. A special Youtube Upload profile is provided, very easy to use!
- [MOV] [MP4] x265: files are ~25% lighter than x264 for the same quality, but slower encoding
- [MOV] [MP4] x264 RGB: same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video like UV maps, alpha, 3D passes etc. (for power users!)
- Don’t use the ProRes for broadcast. Always test your hardware and software. It’s not an official version of ProRes; for example ProRes 4444’s Alpha channel doesn’t seem to be accepted by Blackmagic Hyperdeck Studio Mini.
- For H264 and H265, dimensions of the video must be even (=> odd resolutions will fail), except if you choose YUV 4:4:4 for H264
- Interlacing: lower field first in H264 recognized as top field first by Adobe