Videohive REAL Shaders Pack v1.05 28252762 – After Effects Projects
REAL Shaders Pack v1.05 – Element 3D v2 – After Effects – Videohive 28252762
Videohive REAL Shaders Pack details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Videohive REAL Shaders Pack v1.05 2825276
The most ever ambitious shaders pack (Update v1.05)
500 physical shaders for Element 3dv2 is here! Suitable for any video projects! Make your video more epic visually and realistic! Awesome for VFX/Motion/3D designers, 3D modeling, Game development, for VR/AR content. Setup very quickly every 3d object and get the best and professional visual quality. Also with this shaders pack you get 25 already epic openers for your logo or text!
More than 1500 tiled 4k photo real textures, Diffuse, AO, Normal, Specular and Displacement maps.
Can be used with Unreal engine, Unity and other 3D software
500 Element 3Dv2 shaders in 11 categories for every taste!
- 500 physical shaders for element 3dv2 in 11 categories
- More than 1500 tiled 4k textures Diffuse, AO, Normal, Specular, Displacement maps.
- 60 Bevels presets inside Element 3dv2
- Fully customizable of any parameters for a shader with all possibilities in Element 3dv2
- 25 already logo openers for simple change on your logo or text
- Resolution up to 3840×2160
- Will be great for use in Unreal engine, Unity and other 3D software
- Video Tutorial included
- Support of After effects CS6 and above
- Does not require advanced 3D skills for creating your own logo or presentation.
- Displacement maps included(real 3D displacement are not supported in Element 3d, so as not to get lost, they were added to the Environment, for use in another 3D software.
- Great customer support
- Updates in future
- Music use: Track1
- Logo use: Logo 1 Logo 2 Logo 3 Logo 4 Logo 5 Logo 6
- Font use: Font 1 Font 2
- 4K video preview