Retouching Academy Retouching Jumpstart Tutorial Free Download – Free Course Download
Retouching Academy Retouching Jumpstart Tutorial details can be found below by pressing Buy Here or View Demo Button. VFXDownload.Net Is a free Graphics or VFX Content Provider Website Which Helps Beginner Graphics Designers like Free-Lancers who need some stuff like Major Categories Motion Graphics Elements, Transitions, Photoshop Plugins, Illustrator Plugins, Graphics & Vector, Creative market, videohive, Graphicriver, Stock Footages, After Effects Template, After Effects – Premiere Pro Plugin & Scripts, Premiere Pro Template, Sounds Effects, Free Luts, Free Courses, free softwares, etc in vfxdownload.net.
Retouching Academy Retouching Jumpstart Tutorial Free Download
COURSE OUTLINE & BONUS MATERIALS
Please note that this course is available exclusively in an online streaming format, however, the bonus materials and practice files are downloadable.
This course was developed and created by fashion, beauty & portrait photographer, retoucher, and educator Michael Woloszynowicz (Toronto, NYC, and LA) and commercial beauty photographer and retoucher Julia Kuzmenko McKim (Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX) and the rest of the RA team.
In this beginners course, we cover the necessary basics so you can start retouching as soon as possible. If you dedicate time to learning and practicing, you could begin retouching images with effective techniques within a couple of hours of starting the course.
You will learn to process raw files, set up your workspace, and a retouching tablet. Will will introduce you to the core retouching basics such as using the key retouching instruments, Frequency Separation, Dodge and Burn, color correction, and color grading, as well as how to finalize your images and export for sharing on your website or social media.
While it’s true that you can test your new skills relatively quickly, we encourage you to take your time and practice as much as possible. The more you practice, the faster you develop your skills.
Establishing good habits is paramount for success!
Below you’ll find everything covered in Retouching Jumpstart — a course that can open up exciting new opportunities if you’re committed to your own growth!
- Intro & Downloads: Please read this page carefully to learn about the location of the downloadable Bonus Materials and Practice Files.
Module 1: Processing Raw Files
- Adobe Lightroom: Develop Module Introduction
- Adobe Lightroom: Key Adjustments
- Capture One: Interface & Key Adjustments
- Exporting Files to Photoshop
- Image File Formats
- Image Resolution
- Assignment #1 Processing Your Raw File
Module 2: Before Retouching Begins
- Photoshop Interface & Panels
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Understanding Layers
- Understanding Layer Masks
- Cropping: When & How
- Smart Structure of Your PSD Files
- Assignment #2 Setting up Your PS Workspace
Working With Graphics Tablets
- Retouching with Graphics Tablets
- Graphics Tablet Models (Reference)
- Setting Up Your Wacom Tablet
- Choosing Your Stylus Nibs (Reference)
- Assignment #2.1 Setting up Your Graphics Tablet
Module 3: Retouching Basics
- Spot Healing Brush
- Healing Brush
- Clone Stamp
- Checking Your Retouching Progress
- Assignment #3.1 Basic Cleanup
Frequency Separation Technique (FS)
- FS Technique Introduction
- FS Mechanics
- Lean PSD Approach After FS
- Assignment #3.2 Frequency Separation
Finishing Up the Basic Cleanup (Retouch)
- Finishing Up the Basic Cleanup Phase
- Assignment #3.3 Finishing Up the Basic Cleanup
Module 4: Dodge & Burn Technique
- Dodge & Burn Technique
- Dodge & Burn Mechanics
- Dodge & Burn Contouring on 50% Gray Layer
- Assignment #4.1 Dodging & Burning – Sphere Exercise
- Working Smart with D&B Actions or the Beauty Retouch Panel
- Assignment #4.2 Dodging & Burning
Module 5: Color Corrections
- Color Management At a Glance
- Using Basic Selections for Color Corrections
- Using Complex Selections for Color Corrections
- Color Corrections
- Assignment #5 Local Selections & Color Corrections
Module 6: Color Grading
- Finishing Up with Color Grading
- Assignment #6 Color Grading
Module 7: Finalize & Export
- Finalizing & Exporting Your Images
- Sharing Your Retouching Work Online
- Assignment #7 Final Export
Code Of Ethics & Professional Practice
What’s Next – Our recommendations on learning and practicing to achieve the best results and prepare you for your further professional development.
- ▶ Premiere Pro Templates Free
- ▶ After Effects project Free
- ▶ Free Softwares
- ▶ Free Course
- ▶ Free Graphics & Vector Art